ChurchCenter is the online & smartphone portal for our church family.
ChurchCenter is based on each individual, not each family. Your personal information IS NOT shared or available to anyone other than church staff unless you choose to participate in the directory or a group. If you are part of a group, other members can see your picture, phone, and email address.
If you do not have a smartphone or do not want to use ChurchCenter from your phone you can still access all the features from the Web portal.
Download & Install the App
- Search ‘Church Center’ in your app store
- Download and install
- Click on ‘Get Started'
- It will need to find our church, so two options to do that:
- Allow it to access your location & click ‘Grace Community Bible Church of Sandy, UT’ OR
- Don’t allow location access and instead search for our church manually
- Click on our church logo (red mountain/cross icon) and select, ‘This is my church’
- Enter your phone number
- Enter the login code which will be immediately texted to you
- Click on your user profile to log in (Don’t worry…these steps are just to set up the app the first time on your device. You won’t have to do this every time! For example: I access mine with thumbprint permissions!)
Review Your Contact Info & Upload your Photo
- Open the Church Center app once you’ve registered
- Click on the silhouette icon in the top right corner
- Review your profile info including: email, mobile phone number, mailing address, and add a photo.
Use the "Home" Screen for quick access to:
- Links: including the website, sermon archives, prayer request/praise submissions, and easily manage your contact preferences
- Access to Electronic giving via Nucleus Give to the general fund as well as designated gifts and offerings
- Sign up for groups or register for upcoming events
- Access the invitation-only Church Directory (all requests approved by GCBC staff)
- Check-in to Sunday morning childcare (rolling out)