Aaron Culberson, Senior Pastor
Aaron moved to Utah with his 2 brothers and 1 sister when he was in the 5th grade. He graduated from Brighton High School.
Aaron and his wife Terri dated in High School and were married in 1994 while attending college. They have 5 children: Carlee – 17, Caleb – 15, Carson – 13, Carissa – 10, and Cambria – 9.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aviation Sciences, BS, Oklahoma State University
- Master’s degree in Christian Education MACE, Dallas Theological Seminary
- Pastor of Student Ministries, Grace Community Bible Church, Sandy, UT, 1998 – present
Aaron enjoys any sporting activity, but specifically loves playing soccer. He has been a USSF Referee since 2003 and loves watching and supporting all 5 of his kids in their many activities.
Dr. David Janssen, Associate Pastor
David grew up in a small town in northern Minnesota helping his dad farm (crops and pigs). David is the oldest of five children.
Married Anne from Santa Fe, NM in 1983. They adopted two boys, Daniel and Timothy, from Romania at ages 3 and 1. Anne gave birth to two more boys who are two years apart: Andrew and Michael. Daniel and Timothy still live at home and work. Andrew and Michael are both engineering students at the University of Alabama.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering – BSEE (North Dakota State University)
- Master’s degree in Theology – ThM (Dallas Theological Seminary)
- Doctor of Ministry degree – DMin (Western Seminary, Portland, OR)
Full Time Ministry
- High school Bible teacher at the Minidoka Christian Education Association in Rupert, ID (1986-2000). David taught Bible to Minico public high school students for 14 years who were “released” to attend Bible classes off campus at the MCEA building.
- Associate Pastor at Grace Community Bible Church (2000 to present). David came to GCBC as a pastor over ministry teams and the team leader over the Adult Education team.
David and Anne enjoy hiking in the many beautiful places in Utah. David enjoys hunting and skiing as well. Reading is also a favorite relaxing pastime.
Dr. Dan Hornok, Former Senior Pastor, Retired
Dan grew up in Utah, with four brothers and one sister. His father was his Pastor, and started the Church that Dan attended.
Dan met his wife Sheryl in College, in Philadelphia, and they were married in 1975. They have two adult children, Aaron and Andrea who live in Utah. Andrea is married to Andy Madison, and they have three beautiful boys, Caleb, Jeremiah, and Andrew.
- Bachelor’s degree in Bible, BS, Philadelphia College of Bible (now Carins University).
- Master’s degree in Theology ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary
- Doctor of Ministry, DMin, Western Seminary, Portland, OR
- Senior Pastor, Calvary Bible Church, Flagstaff, AZ, 1979 – 1984
- Senior Pastor, Bible Center Church, Luling, LA, 1984 – 1986
- Founding Pastor, Grace Community Bible Church, Sandy, UT 1986 – today
- Chaplain, Lt Col, Utah Air National Guard, 1988 – 2013, retired
Dan enjoys skiing, golfing, hunting, and hiking in National Parks. He loves spending time with his grandsons. Dan and Sheryl also enjoy traveling to as many places as they can afford. God has created a beautiful World for that to happen.